Monday, June 27, 2016

Complete.

Life moves forward, it won't wait for you...even when you really want things to stop.  In a lot of different ways it is a blessing and a curse.  As quickly as I have found myself in the darkest places, I have also found light, perspective, and love of all kinds.  The darkest days seem to have passed, that doesn't mean there are not difficult or sad days, but it does mean there has been a lot of healing.

As I finish this blog, I have to say a few things.  Ashlee and I specifically chose to be very open during this process, and taken many on this journey.  After she passed I chose to share detailed and intimate feelings and events.  By doing so I  know that I have opened the door to criticism.  For those of you that feel like I have shared too much, been too personal, and accounted too many details I hope you never have to go through what we have...and if you do, I truly hope you have as many people on your team as I have had...there is a lot of power in people, and although I did not get the outcome I desperately longed for, I know I was `carried by the many of you that cared for us.

Before leaving for Costa Rica I received a call out of the blue from Pres. Uchdorft.  He told me he was impressed to call me, and tell me that Ashlee's goal is that I am happy, and that my family is happy.  She will do everything she can to help, but there is only so much she can go from beyond the veil.  The timing of this message was perfect.  I have always known that is what she wants for us, but I needed to hear that again, especially that day.  I have also had other signs, feelings, and experiences confirming that.  I have found that choosing to be happy is a choice we do have...Our free agency is one of the most basic principles of life, however having the support of others can make that road to happiness a lot easier to walk.

The first things Ashlee asked me to do after she died was to take some of her ashes to Costa Rica and spread them into the Ocean...There was no timeline, but the trip just happened to fall on Fathers day about 3 1/2 months after she passed.  I had been counseled that Ashlee would be our leading Angel for awhile, and then she would become our guardian Angel.  I believed she has helped pull us through the fog of losing her in this life, and now is looking after us, pushing us forward, and doing all she can to help us be happy.
Sophie
Van
Finn
Audy

























Getting closure is something I don't think I will ever look for.  Getting complete is what I have and am working on.  Over the last 2 years or so I have met a lot of people that have lost a husband or wife.  Every single one of them has their own story, experienced the loss, and tragedy in their own way.  Unknowingly, one of the many gifts Ashlee gave to me was the opportunity to have the time to say goodbye, to have nothing left unsaid, and to make our time count.  I feel like I am where I am because of who we were.  




I'm not sure why, but for most of my life I have wondered what people would say at my funeral, who would come, and if I made a good impact on people...I even remember being a little kid thinking about this.  After living through the death of Ashlee, and witnessing the aftermath I can confidently
say Ash lived an awesome life, and deeply touched a lot more people then I even realized.
By going through to terror of cancer, and then death she brought so many of us so much closer together...I find myself thanking her a lot.  The relationships I have have with "my people" are so much deeper, and richer.

In the last few years I have done a lot of things I never thought I would have to do.  Watching Ashlee die, and laying her body to rest at such a young age tops them all.  Fulfilling her wishes and taking her ashes to Costa Rica oddly brought me happiness...it gave me a purpose, and job that I could complete.  I was very emotional leading up to spreading her Ashes, but I remember feeling a sense of peace and love come over me while spreading her ashes into the ocean.  I smiled and felt good.  It was like I could feel her looking down on us with pride, and letting us know that she was happy we completed her wishes.

I've learned that no one is able to escape tragedy.  It is only a matter of time before it, in someway touches us again.  For some reason we are forced to witness or experience the hurt.  That being said I believe in a greater plan, and a bigger purpose.  I believe we are never alone, even when it is darkest...I still feel that life can and will continue to be beautiful, I've just been forced to look at it differently.  I think Ashlee has and will continue to help us see that everyday!

16 comments:

  1. Bill And the Christensen'sJune 28, 2016 at 5:43 AM

    God bless you and your wonderful family. It's an honor to be a fellow traveler, with you in this journey, this adventure we call life. I, we, all love you! I'm grateful we can share good times and bad. Thank you, and Ashlee for sharing, giving us hope and strength. Let us all find and choose happiness in this shared daring adventure! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audey, I am always affected by your spirituality and depth of understanding. I have said it before and I will say it again, I admire you and Ashlee and the way you handled her illness and then the great loss. I love the message you have shared this day and love you more for being open enough to share it with us. I am amazed and certainly uplifted by your understanding and appreciation of our Heavenly Father's plan. You have taught all of us so many lessons. Thank you. Again, I love and appreciate your example and the life and love you and Ashlee shared. I don't think you will ever realize the impact you have on the rest of us! My prayers are for you and your little ones! Thank you for the way you keep smiling... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audy what you've done and continue to do for you and your children in respect and honor for Ashlee is a beautiful thing. I appreciate the lesson I am learning from you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audy what you've done and continue to do for you and your children in respect and honor for Ashlee is a beautiful thing. I appreciate the lesson I am learning from you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed your story from a distance and shed many tears for your family. You have been in our prayers. I'm so sorry for your heartbreak.May you all continue to find peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audy, You continue to elevate. It's weird to think I'm older but you're the Mentor. You & Ash are Legendary. This post, among all others, is just as beautiful. Your story has changed ours, the way we live, love, and breathe. Thank you allowing us to be on your team and come along. Can't wait to see what the future holds for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audy...I saw this post the other day but had to save it for a quiet moment when I could read it. Ash did make such a big impact on so many people. You referenced some being critical of being so open. I have to say I truly cherish the open dialogue and sweet commentary that has run through this life and the loss of Ashlee. I want to thank you for that. Communication is important, in fact crucial, and I'm glad you have done that. Bless you for leaning into the hurt and the pain and realizing that Ash wants you and the kids to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here to give my testimony about a spiritual coven who helped me in my life. I was suffering from ovarian cancer, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a spiritualist who uses natural medication to cure and gave me their email fountainwatercoven@yahoo.com, so i mail them. they told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two days I apply their spiritual portion, I was healed. that was in my body got cured . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also whatsapp on +2349054913842

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Blog is quite impressive. I was searching this type of information. Do write such type of articles in future also.



    hip pain treatments

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Doris,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good articles thnx
    http://cancersall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these blogs are helpful for many people.. your work is appreciable..



    Only Crude Oil Tips Provider

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to say I found your blog by mistake but I know better I was meant to find it, wow to have a love like you shared auth ashley you both had what some will never know I loved all of your blogs!! My mom has been sick a while now I feel it's cancer we go today and asking for a pet scan is the only thing they haven't done, we are very open about dying and living like you both were, same as we were before my daddy left us, everyone should be more open about death...but we already know it's the fear of the unknown that keeps people afraid... We are ALL part of each other and what's waiting on us is beyond our imagination! My daddy said it in a dream after he went to heaven "It's not what we think it is" God bless you and your children...

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested CANCER SIMPLEX VIRUS positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, body pain,  dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C,  mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficiency,  diarrhoea, cardiovascular disease,  Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder,  liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma,  arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, tuberculosis,  alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis,  Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure,  acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease,  Addison's disease,   back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum,  constipation,  fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia,   (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man.  Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete